INTRA-DAY INDICATIVE VALUE
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS/NET %)
1.46 / 1.23*
Dec 03, 2009
The Direxion Daily Latin America Bull 3X Shares seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the performance of the S&P Latin America 40 Index. There is no guarantee that the fund will achieve its stated investment objective.
This leveraged ETF seeks a return that is 300% the return of its benchmark index for a single day. The fund should not be expected to provide three times the return of the benchmark’s cumulative return for periods greater than a day.
Strategy & Benefits
You know that TRADING is different than investing. But the opportunity to take advantage of short-term trends is only won, if you get the direction right.
Whether you’re a bull or a bear, Direxion is with you. Our leveraged ETFs are powerful tools built to help you:
- Magnify your short-term perspective with daily 3X leverage
- Go where there’s opportunity, with bull and bear funds for both sides of the trade; and
- Stay agile – with liquidity to trade through rapidly changing markets
Leveraged and inverse ETFs pursue daily leveraged investment objectives which means they are riskier than alternatives which do not use leverage. They seek daily goals and should not be expected to track the underlying index over periods longer than one day. They are not suitable for all investors and should be utilized only by investors who understand leverage risk and who actively manage their investments.
The S&P Latin America 40 Index (SPTRL40N) is an equity index or issuers drawn from five major Latin American markets: Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Mexico and Perú. It is designed for investors seeking broad market exposure through an index that is efficient to replicate. The Index constituents are leading, large, liquid, blue-chip companies from the Latin American markets, capturing 70% of their total market capitalization.
Index Top Ten Holdings %
|Itau Unibanco Holdings||10.10|
|Fomento Economico Mexicano||3.95|
|ITAUSA Investimentos Itau||3.42|
|Grupo Finance Banorte||3.40|
Index Country Weightings %
Index data as of 03/31/2018. Source: Bloomberg. Index country weightings and top holdings are subject to change.
Pricing and Performance
Pricing and Performance
NAV and Market Price information as of May 25, 2018. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
Net asset value (NAV)
market price closing
Premium / Discount
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fees, other operating expenses and Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses. If Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses were excluded, the Net Expense Ratio would be 0.95%. The Fund’s adviser, Rafferty Asset Management, LLC ("Rafferty") has entered into an Operating Expense Limitation Agreement with the Fund. Under the Operating Expense Limitation Agreement, Rafferty has contractually agreed to waive all or a portion of its management fee and/or reimburse the Fund for Other Expenses through September 1, 2019, to the extent that the Fund’s Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses exceed 0.95% of the Fund’s average daily net assets (excluding, as applicable, among other expenses, taxes, swap financing and related costs, acquired fund fees and expenses, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses). If these expenses were included, the expense ratio would be higher.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized. For the most recent month-end performance please visit the funds website at direxioninvestments.com.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
- Daily Latin America Bull 3X Shares
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|