Please be advised that Direxion Investments will adhere to the below NYSE market closures during the upcoming Holiday season.
- Wednesday, December 24, 2014: The NYSE has an early close of 1:00PM
- Thursday, December 25, 2014: All Markets closed for trading in observance of the Christmas Holiday
- Wednesday, December 31, 2014: SIFMA recommended early bond market close at 2:00PM ET
- Thursday, January 1, 2015: All Markets closed for trading in observance of the New Year’s Day Holiday
Consequently, Direxion will not accept any shareholder activity or calculate NAVs on Thursday, December 25th or Thursday, January 1st. Shareholder activity on Wednesday, December 24th must be placed by 1:00PM.
Additionally, orders for the following Direxion Mutual Funds must be placed by 2:00pm on Wednesday, December 31st.
- Direxion Monthly 7-10 Year Treasury Bull 2x Fund (DXKLX)
- Direxion Monthly 7-10 Year Treasury Bear 2x Fund (DXKSX)
- Direxion Indexed CVT Strategy Fund (DXCBX)
- Direxion Dynamic HY Bond Fund (PDHYX)
- Direxion Dynamic VP HY Bond Fund
Please contact the trading desk at 646-572-3391 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.