INTRA-DAY INDICATIVE VALUE
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS/NET %)
0.52 / 0.35*
Mar 21, 2012
The Direxion NASDAQ-100® Equal Weighted Index Shares seeks investment results, before fees and expenses, that track the NASDAQ-100 Equal Weighted TR Index. There is no guarantee the fund will meet its stated investment objective.
|Overall Morningstar Rating1|
Out of 1,216 Large Growth funds as of 12/31/2017. An investments overall Morningstar Rating, based on its risk adjusted return, is a weighted average of its applicable 3-, 5-, and 10-year Ratings. See disclosures below for details.
Benefits & Strategy
QQQE provides equal-weight exposure to all NASDAQ-100® index holdings, allowing you an opportunity to manage risk in your portfolio through:
- Broader diversification beyond technology sector stocks which may help reduce concentration risk
- Greater performance contribution from companies with smaller market capitalization1
- Quarterly rebalancing for consistent equal-weighting, after regular market fluctuations
1Market Capitalization is the total dollar market value of all of a company’s outstanding shares, and is calculated by multiplying a company’s shares outstanding by the current market price of one share.
The Strategy at Work
Performance contribution in market weighted indexes such as the S&P 500 Index or NASDAQ-100 Index is typically driven by a small number of very large companies with market caps that are considerably higher than the average. Most of the other stocks in the index are typically below the average weight of the index.
By contrast the NASDAQ-100 Equal Weighted Index allots the same weight, or importance, to each stock in the index. The result is a potentially more diversified performance contribution from the individual companies, and sectors that are in the index.
Watch The Video
Take a few seconds to learn about QQQE. Watch the video.
The NASDAQ 100® Equal Weighted Index (NETR) includes 100 of the largest non-financial securities listed on NASDAQ®, but instead of being weighted by market capitalization, each of the constituents is initially set at 1.00%. The index is reviewed and adjusted annually in December, but replacements may be made any time throughout the year. The index is rebalanced quarterly in March, June, September and December.
Top Ten Holdings %
|Cisco Systems Inc||1.00||2.59|
Bottom Ten Holdings %
|Liberty Interactive Corp QVC G||1.00||0.13|
|DISH Network Corp||1.00||0.15|
|Henry Schein Inc||1.00||0.15|
|Cadence Design Systems Inc||1.00||0.16|
|ASML Holding NV||1.00||0.17|
|JB Hunt Transport Services Inc||1.00||0.17|
Sector Weightings %
Index Calendar Year Returns – Comparing the NASDAQ-100® Equal Weighted TR Index (NETR) to the NASDAQ-100 (XNDX)
Index data as of 12/31/2017. Top holdings are subject to change.
The Nasdaq 100 Index is composed of the 100 largest, most actively traded U.S companies listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange. This index includes companies from a broad range of industries with the exception of those that operate in the financial industry, such as banks and investment companies.
Supplemental Tax Documents
- 2016 – Ordinary Income from U.S. Government Obligations (QQQE)
Pricing and Performance
Pricing and Performance
NAV and Market Price information as of March 21, 2018. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
Net asset value (NAV)
market price closing
Premium / Discount
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fees, other operating expenses and Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses. If Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses were excluded, the Net Expense Ratio would be 0.35%. The Fund’s adviser, Rafferty Asset Management, LLC ("Rafferty") has entered into an Operating Expense Limitation Agreement with the Fund. Under the Operating Expense Limitation Agreement, Rafferty has contractually agreed to waive all or a portion of its management fee and/or reimburse the Fund for Other Expenses through September 1, 2019, to the extent that the Fund’s Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses exceed 0.35% of the Fund’s average daily net assets (excluding, as applicable, among other expenses, taxes, swap financing and related costs, acquired fund fees and expenses, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses). If these expenses were included, the expense ratio would be higher.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized. For the most recent month-end performance please visit the funds website at direxioninvestments.com.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
- Direxion NASDAQ-100 Equal Weighted Index Shares
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|