EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS/NET %)
1.47 / 1.45*
May 01, 2006
The Direxion Monthly NASDAQ-100® Bull 2X Fund seeks monthly investment results, before fees and expenses, of 200% of the calendar month performance of the NASDAQ-100® Index. There is no guarantee the fund will meet its stated investment objective.
Direxion’s Leveraged Index-based Funds seek to provide monthly returns which are a multiple of the returns of the relevant benchmark. In practice, this means that Leveraged Index-based Funds react to gains by increasing market exposure and react to losses by decreasing market exposure.
Strategy & Benefits
You know that TRADING is different than investing. But the opportunity to take advantage of short-term trends is only won, if you get the direction right.
Whether you’re a bull or a bear, Direxion is with you. Our leveraged and inverse Mutual Funds are tools built to help you:
- Provide 2x monthly targeted magnified exposure to a diversified set of benchmark indexes
- Use precise derivative options to seek to optimize benchmark trading accuracy
- Seek to reduce the impact of compounding through the use of monthly rebalancing
Leveraged mutual funds pursue monthly leveraged investment objectives which means they are riskier than alternatives which do not use leverage. They seek to magnify the returns of their benchmarks on a monthly basis and should not be expected to track the underlying index over periods longer than one month. They are not suitable for all investors and should be utilized only by investors who understand leverage risk and who actively manage their investments.
The NASDAQ-100® Index (XNDX) includes 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial companies listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market® based on market capitalization. All companies listed on the index have an average daily trading volume of at least 200,000 shares.
Index Top Ten Holdings %
|Alphabet Inc - C||4.67|
|Alphabet Inc - A||4.10|
Index Sector Weightings %
Index data as of 03/31/2019. Source: Bloomberg. Index sector weightings and top holdings are subject to change.
Why Monthly Leveraged Mutual Funds?
Here you will find educational materials that aim to streamline and simplify leveraged index-based mutual funds, helping you to effectively deploy them in support of your portfolio strategies.
This page contains in depth information on the nature of leveraged index-based funds and related topics. These literature pieces should provide you with a good understanding of industry concepts and how leveraged index-based funds may perform.
- Monthly Leveraged Mutual Funds – The Direxion 2x monthly leveraged index-based mutual funds provide 200% (or 200% of the inverse) exposure to their benchmarks and the ability for investors to navigate changing markets with flexibility. This brochure is designed to provide you with details concerning the composition of these funds, their monthly rebalancing feature, and the potential risks associated with them.
- Managing Intra-Month Purchases of Monthly Leveraged Index-Based Funds – This piece is designed to provided details on how to manage intra-monthly purchases of these funds, how to understand the changes in exposure that invariably occur each day of the month, and the tools that Direxion offers to help investors understand current exposure level – so they can make educated decisions about any leveraged index-based fund purchase they may be considering.
- The Impact of Changing Market Exposure on Monthly Leveraged Index-Based Fund Performance – Leveraged index-based fund performance can be significantly affected both positively and negatively by fluctuating market exposure. This piece provides a clear understanding of how market exposure can affect performance of these investments over time.
Pricing and Performance
Pricing and Performance
NAV information as of June 14, 2019. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
Net asset value (NAV)
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fees, other operating expenses and Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses. If Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses were excluded, the Net Expense Ratio would be 1.35%. The Funds’ Adviser, Rafferty Asset Management, LLC ("Rafferty") has entered into an Operating Expense Limitation Agreement with the Fund. Under the Operating Expense Limitation Agreement, Rafferty has contractually agreed to waive all or a portion of its management fee and/or reimburse the Fund for Other Expenses through September 1, 2020, to the extent that the Fund’s Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses exceed 1.35% of the Fund’s average daily net assets (excluding, as applicable, among other expenses, taxes, swap financing and related costs, acquired fund fees and expenses, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses). If these expenses were included, the net expense ratio would be higher.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized. For the most recent month-end performance please visit the funds website at direxioninvestments.com.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
- Monthly NASDAQ-100 Bull 2X Fund
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|