INTRA-DAY INDICATIVE VALUE
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS/NET %)
1.13 / 0.59*
Aug 01, 2014
The Direxion iBillionaire Index ETF (IBLN) will be closed an liquidated on April 6, 2018. More Information.
The Direxion iBillionaire Index ETF seeks investment results, before fees and expenses that track the iBillionaire Index. There is no guarantee the fund will meet its stated investment objective.
IBLN is designed to help long term-investors pursue a better portfolio outcome by seeking excess returns relative to the S&P 500® Index. This strategic beta ETF provides investors with access to the index that isolates the leading 30 large-cap equities in which a select group of U.S. investment billionaires have allocated the most assets, based on data from Securities and Exchange Commission 13F filings.
Strategy & Benefits
Principal Investment Strategy
- Up to 30 U.S. mid- and large-cap securities selected by the iBillionaire Inc. proprietary rules-based methodology
- Up to 10 billionaires selected from a pool based on several criteria including personal net worth, source of wealth, portfolio concentration, turnover, and performance over time
- Stocks selected based on highest allocations by up to 10 billionaires
- Stocks must be listed on the NYSE, or NASDAQ; and have at least $1 billion in market capitalization1
- Each of the 30 companies in the index is allocated a fixed equal weight of 3.33%
- Reconstituted and rebalanced at least quarterly
1 Market Capitalization is the total dollar market value of all of a company’s outstanding shares, and is calculated by multiplying a company’s shares outstanding by the current market price of one share.
The iBillionaire Index is comprised of up to 30 U.S mid- and large-cap U.S. securities in which a select pool of investment billionaires has allocated the most assets, according to Form 13F filings. Billionaires are selected from a group of U.S. investment billionaires based on net worth, source of wealth, and portfolio size.
Index Top Ten Holdings %
|Bank of America Corp||3.60|
|Constellation Brands Inc||3.44|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||3.43|
Index Sector Weightings %
Index data as of 12/31/2017. Source: Bloomberg. Index sector weightings and top holdings are subject to change.
Supplemental Tax Documents
- 2016 – Ordinary Income from U.S. Government Obligations (IBLN)
Pricing and Performance
Pricing and Performance
NAV and Market Price information as of March 21, 2018. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
Net asset value (NAV)
market price closing
Premium / Discount
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fees, other operating expenses and Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses. If Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses were excluded, the Net Expense Ratio would be 0.59%. The Fund’s adviser, Rafferty Asset Management, LLC ("Rafferty") has entered into an Operating Expense Limitation Agreement with the Fund. Under the Operating Expense Limitation Agreement, Rafferty has contractually agreed to waive all or a portion of its management fees and/or reimburse the Fund for Other Expenses through September 1, 2019, to the extent that the Fund’s Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses exceed 0.59% of the Fund’s daily average net assets (excluding, as applicable, among other expenses, taxes, swap financing and related costs, acquired fund fees and expenses, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses). If these expenses were included, the expense ratio would be higher.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized. For the most recent month-end performance please visit the funds website at direxioninvestments.com.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
- Direxion iBillionaire Index ETF
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|