INTRA-DAY INDICATIVE VALUE
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS/NET %)
0.69 / 0.59*
Dec 08, 2011
The Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares seeks investment results, before fees and expenses, that track the Sabrient Multi-Cap Insider/Analyst Quant-weighted Index. There is no guarantee the fund will meet its stated investment objective.
|Overall Morningstar Rating1|
Out of 359 Mid-Cap Blend funds as of 12/31/2017. An investments overall Morningstar Rating, based on its risk adjusted return, is a weighted average of its applicable 3-, 5-, and 10-year Ratings. See disclosures below for details.
Strategy & Benefits
- The strategy follows a quantitative rules-based equity approach that allows investors access to stocks that corporate insiders are accumulating
- The strategy reviews each of the index constituents on a monthly basis, focusing on strong insider buying and favorable analyst ratings
- The strategy’s sector allocations can vary significantly from traditional cap-weighted equity benchmark weightings for potentially increased diversification
The Strategy at Work
The Sabrient All-Cap Insider/Analyst Quant-Weighted Index combines the dynamics of insider behavior and analysts’ earnings revisions into stock valuations.
This insider sentiment selection strategy uses a screening methodology based on public-company filings and positive earnings analysis that provides the basis for the fund’s quantitatively-weighted index. The fund is comprised of a subset of 100 companies from the S&P 1500 index.
Watch the Video
Take a few seconds to learn about KNOW. Watch the video.
|Beta to the S&P 500||1.10|
|Correlation to the S&P 500||0.93|
Sharpe Ratio is a measure of excess reward per unit of volatility. The calculation is against the Barclays U.S. Treasury Bills: 1-3 Months TR Index Value Unhedged, a risk free rate reference and the average value for the period.
Standard Deviation is a measure of price variability (risk).
Correlation is a measure of the similarity of performance.
Beta is a measure of price variability relative to the market.
Market Capitalization is the total dollar market value of all of a company's outstanding shares, and is calculated by multiplying a company's shares outstanding by the current market price of one share.
S&P 500 is an unmanaged index of 500 stocks used to measure largecap U.S. stock market performance.
Market Cap Info (%)
The Sabrient Multi-Cap Insider/Analyst Quant-weighted Index (SBRQAMTR) is a quantitatively-weighted index comprised of 100 of the top publicly-traded companies in the S&P 1500® Index. The Index reflects positive sentiment among those “insiders” closest to a company’s financials and business prospects, such as top management, directors, large institutional holders, and the Wall Street research analysts who follow the company.
Index Top Ten Holdings %
|Valero Energy Corp||2.64|
|Western Digital Corp||2.55|
|Everest Re Group Ltd||2.52|
|Seagate Technology PLC||2.33|
|Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc||2.19|
Index Sector Weightings %
Index data as of 12/31/2017. Source: Bloomberg. Index sector weightings and top holdings are subject to change.
Supplemental Tax Documents
- 2016 – Ordinary Income from U.S. Government Obligations (KNOW)
Pricing and Performance
Pricing and Performance
NAV and Market Price information as of March 21, 2018. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
Net asset value (NAV)
market price closing
Premium / Discount
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fees, other operating expenses and Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses. If Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses were excluded, the Net Expense Ratio would be 0.59%. The Fund’s adviser, Rafferty Asset Management, LLC ("Rafferty") has entered into an Operating Expense Limitation Agreement with the Fund. Under the Operating Expense Limitation Agreement, Rafferty has contractually agreed to waive all or a portion of its management fees and/or reimburse the Fund for Other Expenses through September 1, 2019, to the extent that the Fund’s Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses exceed 0.59% of the Fund’s daily average net assets (excluding, as applicable, among other expenses, taxes, swap financing and related costs, acquired fund fees and expenses, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses). If these expenses were included, the expense ratio would be higher.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized. For the most recent month-end performance please visit the funds website at direxioninvestments.com.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
- Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|