INTRA-DAY INDICATIVE VALUE
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS/NET %)
4.98 / 1.22*
Aug 17, 2017
The Direxion Daily Emerging Markets Bond Bull 3X Shares seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the performance of the J.P. Morgan EMBI® Global Core Index. There is no guarantee the fund will meet its stated investment objectives.
This leveraged ETF seeks a return that is 300% the return of its benchmark index for a single day. The fund should not be expected to provide three times the return of the benchmark’s cumulative return for periods greater than a day.
Strategy & Benefits
You know that TRADING is different than investing. But the opportunity to take advantage of short-term trends is only won, if you get the direction right.
Whether you’re a bull or a bear, Direxion is with you. Our leveraged ETFs are powerful tools built to help you:
- Magnify your short-term perspective with daily 3X leverage
- Go where there’s opportunity, with bull and bear funds for both sides of the trade; and
- Stay agile – with liquidity to trade through rapidly changing markets
Leveraged and inverse ETFs pursue daily leveraged investment objectives which means they are riskier than alternatives which do not use leverage. They seek daily goals and should not be expected to track the underlying index over periods longer than one day. They are not suitable for all investors and should be utilized only by investors who understand leverage risk and who actively manage their investments.
The J.P. Morgan EMBI® Global Core Index (JPEICORE) is a U.S. Dollar-denominated emerging markets debt index that tracks the total return performance of actively-traded external debt instruments in emerging market countries. The Index limits the weights of countries with higher outstanding debt and increases the weights of countries with lower outstanding debt. The Index includes both fixed-rate and floating-rate instruments issued by sovereign and quasi-sovereign entities from Index-eligible countries.
Index Bond Maturities %
Index Credit Ratings %
The credit ratings are published rankings based on Moody's financial analyses as it relates to the bond issuer’s ability to meet debt obligations. The highest rating is AAA, and the lowest is D.
|Weighted Average Maturity||12.12 Years|
|Weighted Average Coupon||5.97%|
|30 Day Volatility||5.42%|
Duration is a measure of the sensitivity of the price (the value of principal) of a fixed-income investment to a change in interest rates. Duration is expressed as a number of years.
The weighted average maturity of the time until all maturities on treasuries in the index. The higher the weighted average to maturity, the longer the bonds have in the index until maturity.
The weighted average coupon of the index is arrived at by weighting the coupon of each bond by its relative size in the portfolio.
Volatility is a measurement of risk based on daily volatility of price over the last 30 days of the period calculated using standard deviation.
Source: Bloomberg. Data as of 3/31/2018 and is subject to change at any time.
Pricing and Performance
Pricing and Performance
NAV and Market Price information as of June 20, 2018. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
Net asset value (NAV)
market price closing
Premium / Discount
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fees, other operating expenses and Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses. If Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses were excluded, the Net Expense Ratio would be 0.95%. The Fund’s adviser, Rafferty Asset Management, LLC ("Rafferty") has entered into an Operating Expense Limitation Agreement with the Fund. Under the Operating Expense Limitation Agreement, Rafferty has contractually agreed to waive all or a portion of its management fee and/or reimburse the Fund for Other Expenses through September 1, 2019, to the extent that the Fund’s Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses exceed 0.95% of the Fund’s average daily net assets (excluding, as applicable, among other expenses, taxes, swap financing and related costs, acquired fund fees and expenses, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses). If these expenses were included, the expense ratio would be higher.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized. For the most recent month-end performance please visit the funds website at direxioninvestments.com.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
- Daily Emerging Markets Bond Bull 3X Shares
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|