INTRA-DAY INDICATIVE VALUE
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS/NET %)
0.70 / 0.49*
Feb 15, 2018
The PortfolioPlus Emerging Markets ETF seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 125% of the daily performance of the FTSE Emerging Index. There is no guarantee the fund will meet its stated investment objective.
This leveraged Emerging Markets ETF seeks a return that is 125% the return of its benchmark index for a single day. The fund should not be expected to provide 1.25 times the return of the benchmark’s cumulative return for periods greater than a day.
Investing in PortfolioPlus ETFs may be more volatile than investing in broadly diversified funds. Compounding affects all investments, but has more impact on leveraged funds, particularly during periods of higher index volatility and longer holdings periods. Returns may be negative in the same period that the index returns were flat or positive. PortfolioPlus ETFs are intended to be used by investors who understand leverage risk, the effects of compounding and who intend to monitor their portfolios.
Strategy & Benefits
PortfolioPlus ETFs seek to:
- Target increased daily exposure to common broad-based indexes.
- Maintain allocations to the asset classes of the indexes within your strategy.
- Provide magnified returns∗ in order to seek outperformance over time.
∗ Magnified returns increase gains and losses.
The FTSE Emerging Index (TGPVAN30) is a free float-adjusted market capitalization index that is designed to measure equity market performance in the global emerging markets.
Index Top Ten Holdings %
|China Construction Bank||1.75|
|Industrial Commerce Bank China||1.33|
|Housing Development Finance||1.15|
|Vale Rio Doce||1.09|
Index Country Weightings %
|Isle of Man||0.08|
Index data as of 12/31/2018. Source: Bloomberg. Index country weightings and top holdings are subject to change.
Pricing and Performance
Pricing and Performance
NAV and Market Price information as of February 15, 2019. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
Net asset value (NAV)
market price closing
Premium / Discount
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fees, other operating expenses and Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses. If Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses were excluded, the Net Expense Ratio would be 0.45%. The Fund’s Adviser, Direxion Advisors, LLC (“Direxion”) has entered into an Operating Expense Limitation Agreement with the Fund, under which Direxion has contractually agreed to cap all or a portion of its management fee and/or reimburse the Fund for Other Expenses through September 1, 2019, to the extent that the Fund’s Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses exceed 0.45% of the Fund’s daily net assets (excluding, as applicable, among other expenses, taxes, swap financing and related costs, acquired fund fees and expenses, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses). If these expenses were included, the expense ratio would be higher.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized. For the most recent month-end performance please visit the funds website at direxioninvestments.com.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
- PortfolioPlus Emerging Markets ETF
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|