Corporate insiders− top officers, boards of directors, and major shareholders − have a natural edge over retail investors, and even financial analysts, because they typically know their businesses and industries better than anyone. That’s why, no matter how much research you do, or how much financial news you consume, you’re always a step behind those “in the know”.
The Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares ETF (KNOW) is designed to help long term-investors pursue better portfolio outcomes by using insider sentiment to seek alpha relative to S&P 500® Index.
With a net expense ratio of just 0.65%, this strategic index-based ETF provides investors with cost-effective access to stocks that corporate officers, directors, and shareholders who own more than 5% of each company’s stock, are accumulating.
This insider sentiment selection uses a screening methodology based on public-company filings and positive earnings analysis that provides the basis for the funds’ quantitatively-weighted indexes. The ETF is comprised of 100 companies selected from the S&P 1500 Index.
|Ticker||Fund Name||Index/Benchmark (Bloomberg Symbol)||Target||Prospectus|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||Sabrient Multi-Cap Insider/Analyst Quant-Weighted Index (SBRQAM)||Prospectus|
|All data as of 9/30/2014|
|Ticker||Fund Name||1 Mo %||3 Mo %||YTD %||1 YR %||3 YR %||5 YR %||10 YR %||Since Inception||Inception Date||Expense Ratio* (Gross/Net %)|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||NAV||-3.28||-0.15||10.03||22.36||21.44||1.69 / 0.65|
|Ticker||Fund Name||NAV||NAV Change $||NAV Change %||Market Price Closing||Market Price Closing Change($)||Market Price Closing Change(%)||Premium / Discount|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||64.98||0.37||0.57||64.94||0.22||0.34||-0.04|
|Ticker||Fund Name||Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||0.08206|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||0.18683|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||0.08883|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||1.5441|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||0.18716|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||0.20569|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||0.25019|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||0.15316|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||0.24716|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||0.2438|
|KNOW||Direxion All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares||0.17299|
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fee and other operating expenses, but does not include indirect expenses such as Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses, leveraged interest and brokerage commissions. The Fund’s advisor, Rafferty Asset Management, LLC has entered into an Operating Expense Limitation Agreement with the Fund. Under this agreement, Rafferty has contractually agreed to cap all or a portion of its management fee and/or reimburse the Fund for Other Expense through September 1, 2015 to the extent that the Fund’s Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses exceed 0.65%.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized.
The potential benefits of Direxion’s All Cap Insider Sentiment Shares ETF
- Allows investors to identify and participate in stocks that corporate insiders are accumulating
- Offers access to a rules-based index approach to equity investing
- Focuses on insider transactions and analyst ratings to determine weightings within the Index
- Allocations to sectors within the index can vary significantly from traditional cap-weighted equity benchmark weightings