- Paul Brigandi, Managing Director, Head of Trading [Bio]
- Tony Ng, Managing Director, Head of Trading
- Todd Sherman, Senior Vice President, Head of Risk Management
- Jake Behan, Vice President, Portfolio Management
- Andrew LaRocca, Vice President, Portfolio Management
- Nicholas Daley, Assistant Vice President, Portfolio Management
- Brian Strathman, Assistant Vice President, Risk Management
- Sean McFarland, Assistant Portfolio Manager, Portfolio Management
- Jung Kim, Junior Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Management
- Khadijah Gibson, Junior Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Management
- Carley Bissett, Junior Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Management
BrokerCheck is a free FINRA tool to research the background and experience of financial brokers, advisers and firms.
Managing Director, Head of Trading
Paul Brigandi is responsible for the day to day management, oversight and trading operations of all Direxion Shares and Direxion Funds.
He joined the firm in 2004 and played a leading role in the development and launch of Direxion’s leveraged ETFs in November 2008. Prior to joining the firm he worked as an Associate Financial Consultant at FleetBoston Financial.
Mr. Brigandi graduated from Fordham University’s Gabelli School of Business in 2002 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance. He currently holds a Series 3, 7, 55 and 66 license and over 10 years of experience in index replication and sophisticated derivatives based strategies.